May 22, 2021

Why all conversations concerning not implementing Voter ID are bullshit.

I got an email from AAA today (as I am writing this in early April). In it, they talk about DMV services at the local AAA office and urging people to take advantage of it because of this little jewel that I found on the New York State website:

After October 1, 2021, only the Enhanced or REAL ID will be accepted to get on a domestic flight (within the U.S.), or to enter certain federal buildings or military bases (unless you have a passport or another federally-accepted form of ID).

Passed by Congress in 2005, the REAL ID Act enacted the 9/11 Commission's recommendation that the federal government “set standards for the issuance of sources of identification, such as driver's licenses.” The Act and implementing regulations establish minimum security standards for state-issued driver's licenses and identification cards and prohibit federal agencies, like TSA, from accepting licenses and identification cards from states that do not meet these standards for official purposes, such as getting through the airport security checkpoint to board a plane. Learn more about REAL ID enforcement.

So, let’s get this straight... to board a plane or to get into Federal buildings you’re going to have to show not just a normal photo ID anymore but instead an Enhanced Driver’s License or some other identity verified government ID (real ID).

Now, remember... we’ve heard Democrats scream about having any kind of Voter ID is RACIST!

So, I guess the standards they have to fly ARE RACIST! The joke here is that you can come across the border WITH NO ID AT ALL! THEY CAN’T EVEN VERIFY IDENTITY IN MANY CASES! Yeah, I’ve got to love that logic... we can apply one set of rules over here and another set of rules over there because it suits our purposes.

I mean, it should be obvious to now there really isn’t an argument against Voter ID anymore it’s just more smoke and mirrors from the Left who are only interested in cheating at the polls.


No comments: